In this part is still under construction. I will provide links, which I frequently visit for my research, to some publicly available databases, economics blogs etc. Although some links are generic, having all the links together may come in handy.
- The Global Financial Development Database (GFDD) [updated in June, 2018] by World Bank
- The Macro Data Guide
- Financial Development and Structure Dataset by World Bank
- The Bank Regulation and Supervision Survey, carried out by the World Bank, is a unique source of comparable world-wide data on how banks are regulated and supervised around the world
- Claessens and Van Horen database on bank ownership [updated link to the xls file (1995-2013)]
- The Summary of Deposits (SOD) by FDIC is the annual survey of branch office deposits for all FDIC-insured institutions including insured U.S. branches of foreign banks
- U.S. Financial Holding Company data (Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago) from 1986 to current